• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got our GS6000

astro8

We just added our second Epson about 3 weeks ago. To date, I have ran approximately 20 - 25 substrates through the machine and created 15 custom icc profiles. I have not ran into any problems that proper settings and profiling would not fix.

Same story here...and no problems at all.

ColesCreations

And the ink seems to be just as aggressive as the SS2 Mimaki ink, it melts plastic... And I'm pretty sure it should be vented, and just like the Mimaki, it has fairly strong smell, I'm sure it's not healthy. So, I'm sure its comparable in abrasion resistanse to other eco-sols and needs laminate for durable outdoors.

rt2

I've changed my quality now from 720x720 8pass bi down to 540 x 720 6pass bi and the quality and colour reproduction through the Ergosoft RIP is still fantastic.

I'm printing as I type some posters for an art show and I'm truly amazed how good they are.

Hi, I've tried running 540x720 on poster paper, several types, and with each I get banding when printing solid color areas (using colorburst). Was wondering what type of paper you are using.

Thanks!

cmaxdesigns

Can anyone be so kind to share what the purchase price was for the GS6000. I am looking at buying a new one right now for $17,900. No extra media or inks but I thought that was a fair price, thoughts?