• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gotta love it.

skyhigh

I haven't seen it quite this cold in a few years in NW PA

-21 this morning on the local weather channel, which matched the thermometer at my house

Attachments

• DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 59

Gino

Premium Subscriber
....... and I have a guy who wants his front window lettered before Wednesday this week. :banghead:

petepaz

our shop is in an industrial complex. this weekend i had to do a couple of partial wraps on some sprinters for a customer in our complex. i finished and dropped the vans off about a football field away and as i jogged back to the shop the wind was actually moving me to the side and when i got back to the shop my fingers were burning from the cold(and i did have gloves on before anyone asks...haha)
crazy cold!!!

Pat Whatley

I've got on shorts and a polo shirt. We're about to leave to go install a cabinet sign, I might have to take a sweatshirt with me just in case.

petepaz

I noticed you're wearing short sleeves in the photo though. You must enjoy it...

i do wear short sleeves all year long but if i have to go out side i dress accordingly. the short sleeves is an ongoing joke at the office because everyone else is always cold and has electric heaters going by their desks. my winter wardrobe is the same as my summer wardrobe and if i do wear a long sleeve shirt they all think i am sick.

Baz

Yep ... That's cold alright!

I have to go out to a football field to measure a scoreboard it's been two weeks now. I just don't want to go walk in 3-4 feet of snow in the freezing cold to measure up a steel structure. I'm shivering right now just thinking about it. (It's for a friend also ... So monetary incentives are minimal).

skyhigh

I noticed you're wearing short sleeves in the photo though. You must enjoy it...

I am a winter person, and typically its not unusual to see me running around without much more than a sweat shirt, although...... This was even too much for me.

Its 23* warmer this morning at 7:30 @ +2