• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gradient Problems

JoshLoring

That's awesome! Make sure your setup in bridge (adobe color sync) is set to adobe 1998 as well..
Edit > creative color suite color settings

Colin

Anyone have any thoughts on the "Preserve Primary Colors" setting? I've seen some people recommend it but I'm not really sure what it does. Is it only good in some situations but bad in others? If so, when should it be used?

In my recent venture into all of this, I think I recall one of the Roland people telling me that PPC is used for when you have a file which contains a bunch of colors and/or B&W but also some pure Cyan, Magenta or Yellow, and with PPC clicked "on", those colors will print as 100% CMY without any other input from other colors trying to achieve the color (like those tiny dots of orange in your yellow). Something like that. shrug