• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

grainy yard signs

Pideas

The photo was high resolution. I think the realtor is just a bit on the picky side. We've never had this issue before with any other yard sign jobs but this is probably one of the few that we've done that includes a photo. The coroplast material is not a super smooth material so I understand some images/graphics might be grainy.

This is a tough position for me because we do a lot of work for this realty company. I would offer to redo it but I'm pretty sure the result would be very similar on the reprint since the file was good and photo was high resolution.

TheSignShop1316

I use ImagineThis out of Massilon, Ohio and I am always pleased by how crisp their printing is. If they don't think the artwork will look good, they always call me before running them.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Back 20 years ago or so, I had a purchasing agent for a realtor who wanted us to buy Quark so we could use their designer's native files (using an EPS was why the colors weren't matching what was on the screen, they said).
They got pissed when I told them A) looking at it on their computer screen wasn't showing them the right color and their boss had signed off on a proof with our paint match of their PMS color, and that 2) there was no way we were spending $4500 (going price for Quark at the time) on a program that we'd use maybe twice a month- and would have zero impact on the finished job. That particular person never called again- which was just fine by me- but we continued doing work for the office.