Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Format Mesh Banner

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by All Star Graphics, Jun 27, 2012.

1. All Star Graphics

All Star Graphics Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I'm looking for a way to get a 30'Wx 14'T mesh banner done for a stage backdrop. I have a Roland XC-540 54" Printer and know there are some meshes that I can print on. Anyone have experience with these? How about a vender that I can send a file to and just get a finished product back??? Thank you!

Tags:
  2. busypc

busypc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I've used Royal Printing Solutions in Colorado (www.royalprintingsolutions.com). If you ask they will send you swatches that you can display in your office. Very nice people...great pricing, too. Good margin for markup.

3. busypc

busypc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Also used a company in NY, but when the banner got here EVERY grommet had to be replaced...crappy work.

4. Cale Frederick

Cale Frederick Member

May 19, 2012
    I have used Circle Graphics (www.circlegraphicsonline.com) in the past. They are really easy to work with, but the only drawback is turn around time... Another company I have talked to several times but have not used yet is nPrint graphix (www.nprintgraphix.com) They are slightly higher but have much faster turn around times.

5. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    All Star, check out the Merchant Members here on signs101. I would suggest Keith Rowe, eSIGNS/I-45 SIGNS

6. busypc

busypc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I've used I/45 signs when my old printer was dying. They are great to work with, but not sure they can do something that large.

7. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    merritt

8. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    +1 for circle.
    They do most of my grand format.

PM me if you want a good contact over there.