• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grand Format Mesh Banner

I'm looking for a way to get a 30'Wx 14'T mesh banner done for a stage backdrop. I have a Roland XC-540 54" Printer and know there are some meshes that I can print on. Anyone have experience with these? How about a vender that I can send a file to and just get a finished product back??? Thank you!

busypc

Also used a company in NY, but when the banner got here EVERY grommet had to be replaced...crappy work.

busypc

I've used I/45 signs when my old printer was dying. They are great to work with, but not sure they can do something that large.

HulkSmash

I have used Circle Graphics (www.circlegraphicsonline.com) in the past. They are really easy to work with, but the only drawback is turn around time... Another company I have talked to several times but have not used yet is nPrint graphix (www.nprintgraphix.com) They are slightly higher but have much faster turn around times.

+1 for circle.
They do most of my grand format.

PM me if you want a good contact over there.