• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic Artist

azzammo

What the problem is? I'm anxious!!!

I've been using this Power Mac since 1996 and just a few days back they gave me a MacPRO Leopard...the problem now is this, I am using Macintosh GPVI card to connect to my HQ-110m Image Rasterizer, can I still use Macintosh General Purpose Video Interface Card on MacPRO Leopard?

azzammo

Sooooo.......what's the problem?

I've been using this Power Mac since 1996 and just a few days back they gave me a MacPRO Leopard...the problem now is this, I am using Macintosh GPVI card to connect to my HQ-110m Image Rasterizer, can I still use Macintosh General Purpose Video Interface Card on MacPRO Leopard?

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What is a HQ-110m Image Rasterizer?

You want to yank out your 13 year old Power Mac video card and stick it into a state of the art, shiny, new MacPro?

azzammo

The HQ-110m is a postcript compatible software Raster Image Processor (RIP) for use with Dainippon Screen's high-quality color imagesetters.

Thank you anyway, I've just received a "NO WAY' from the dealer where they purchased the State of the Art MACPRO Leopard.

azzammo

Abu Dhabi

Sweet! I never knew Abu Dhabi was a real place. Figured it was just where Garfield mailed Nermal every episode. What's the problem though? Hard to help when we know nothing.

Abu Dhabi is such a great place. It is the safest city in the world, no rapes, no drugs, no crimes, nothing bad at all, you can loiter around at anytime and one will bother you...I've been here for almost 28yrs and I loved it very much..try visit Abu Dhabi, UAE and see for your self. Ok, my problem is solved coz got a repply from the vendor where we purchased th MACPRO..its just a two words..."NO WAY", thanks anyway..see you here soon.