• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphic elements

james2

can anyone suggest a good source for high resolution images for grass or other graphics that would work well as components for various contractors vehicles?

One of the discs that I purchased through a wrap class had effects that I never have really used like "alien skin" looking graphics etc.
I am trying to find a source with graphics that make more sense. Not just clip art but good quality graphics.
not looking for stock photo sites, looking more for discs that can be purchased.

anyone?

james2

i have one of the aurora graphics cd's and there is only so much diamond plate effects i can take.

anotherdog

Istockphoto.com great source for just about everything.
Each time I go there though the price creeps a little higher.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the referral everyone. :banghead:

You may want to check out my new site which has more high resolution seamless tiles than aurora, xtreme, sign.com and all my other competitors combined. In addition, we have a growing number of seamless tiles made from photographic originals which add a new level to what are usually computer generated effects.

DigitalArtNow.com