• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec ce-3000-60, doesn't cut left side

phillip9

Hello,

I am working on a 2-year old graphtec ce-3000-60 cutter and it has stopped cutting 2" on the left side, within the last 2-months , some days it will cut right to the edge and others it will not.

I have bought a new dell computer and reinstalled flexi-sign 7.6 v2 many times and it seems the problem has been narrowed down to the graphtec by this point in time. I have also switched between the serial cable and a usb cable to remove the cable as a possible cause.

Are there any alignment settings within the graphtec I could check? Are there any alignment settings within flexi-sign 7.6 v2 that I could check?

At this point, if no one has any ideas I think I have to get a new graphtec or have this one repaired.

PS.
Anyone know a good, but low-cost repair center for graphtec's? (anywhere, but Michigan is my preference)?

thanks everyone.

phil

Techman

glad to meet you phillip. I live in byron just down the road from you.
Lets ask about the obvious points..

HAve you checked the wear strip?
Are the pinch wheels at the widest point when the cutter homes?
IS the software set for maximum width of the vinyl?

If I remember right.
yes there are settings for material width. When you bring up the cut dialog on the upper left is a setting for material sizes.

--techman

Howard Keiper

When you load your medium, pinch rollers at the outside edges, do you get the correct width measurement after you've pushed ROLL 1 or ROLL 2?