• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE2000-60 question

williamson design

I am using a Graphtec CE2000-60 at my new place of work, and there is no manual for this thing.

I need to know what settings to make to correct the sloppy cutting this thing is doing on the letters.

Instead of coming out with sharp and crisp corners and straight lines, they are slightly rounded and wavy.

Most if not all of the letters still have a connection point where the cutter does not return to the exact starting spot.

I know of ofsets, but not sure where to set this one.

thanks for any help

Glen

stickerguynyc

try to cut some square boxes and see how it cut.. if the cut wavy you need a protection strip. or the pen holder is not good... pm me if need help with it

os101king

have had repeated problems with graphtec

in my experience the way they mount their cutter assembly is adjustable, and prone to loosening. If you can wobble the cutter assy at all, if there is ANY wobble or clunk-clunk when you jog the assy, you have to disassemble to repair. If they used the same adjusters on the CE5000 then it's a do-it-yourself, pretty much. I'm not sure if the assy's are the same for either model, though.