Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec CE2000 60 & software

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by Slack11, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Slack11

Slack11 Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I just purchased a Graphtec CE2000-60 for $800 but with no software. My question is first is this a decent plotter, and just to learn and get my feet wet, what would be an economical software to start with.

Thanks.....

Tags:
  2. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

Flexi Letter is good

3. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    cocut pro 12 is great.. and very efficient..

4. theroq

theroq Member

Sep 28, 2004
    I have this plotter, we've made tons of money on this unit....far superior than the Roland. It's a work horse. We downloaded the drivers from Graphtec and we learned to use CyberCut, which we thought was cheese at first...But once you learn it.... It's great.

But you can use Flexi or Cocut... OR something even cheaper...
    try Sign tools 3.... $150.00 on ebay or an old version of Cyber cut.....i always see everyone tryin to pawn that software off.... But it works great... We design on corel and import to cyber-cut.....

5. bones

bones New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    I have the newer ce3000 and I design and cut with Corel nothing else no bridge program. If you want to stay cheep get Corel and your done. Now you can design and cut from one program. Just a thought!

bones

6. Slack11

Slack11 Member

Jul 28, 2005
    thanks for the help, I'm gonna purchase Corel and hopefully print from that. Is there any tricks that I should look out for? I'm sure I'll be asking many more questions after I start to get into that.

Thanks.