• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 Defaults

MAPTAT

I cut original airbrush tattoo stencils...normally only one and the change to a different design. I am using Cutting Master 2.
3 issues I am experiencing have not been resolved through the Graphtec dealer nor Graphtec's technical support.

1. When facing the machine from the front, the media moves and cuts the stencil, quite nicely, but it cuts down the length of the media from front to back rather than from right to left eliminating me taking advantage of the 24" media width. How, what, and where to I change defaults for it to go right to left?

2. The second issue is how can I change and manipulate the software or firmware to have the cutter automatically reset itself to the next area on the media that will accept the next tile being printed? Now I must manually move the plotter pen to the next location and reset the origin point each time I start a stencil. (Had a CoPam 2500 and it calculated and did all that automatically)

3. After completing a stencil requiring 2 passes and then loading the next stencil I must go back into the settings of the software and again set it for 2 passes. Shouldn't it stay where I set it initially until I want it to change?

Read the manuals, did trial and error with a pen rather than wasting vinyl and still haven't found an answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:thankyou:

CP Signs

I will leave the answers for the ones using cut master but I will say this...........Welcome to the forum.

MAPTAT

Got my Question Answered from Graphtec

If you want to use the entire width of media and you are doing single jobs, there is no way you can 'train' the Graphtec to work from right to left. It will always go front to back. If you are using 24" media and are cutting a 6X6 stencil, the 18 inches to the left of the stencil get wasted...unless you do a work around. One is to manually move the cutter to the left of the last cut, even with the top, and reset the origin point.:frustrated:

woolly

You can rotate the graphics in the graphics programme in cutting master and on the plotter menu. Take your pick.
If using corel then you may want to look at the windows printer driver instead of cutting master the presets you want can be set as default. Not at the work machine at the mo but think thats right.

mrvixx

You should be able to rotate the image on cutting master. What media are you cutting. I am interested in cutting some stencils.

Jackpine

Yep, works like that on my CE3000Mk2.
You can rotate the graphics in the graphics programme in cutting master and on the plotter menu. Take your pick.
If using corel then you may want to look at the windows printer driver instead of cutting master the presets you want can be set as default. Not at the work machine at the mo but think thats right.