• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 Repeat Function

S

Sign-Man Signs

Lost my manual on our Graphtec CE5000-60. Is there a repeat function? If so, can you share the pad function?

S

Sign-Man Signs

Huh yea. I mean from the control pad on the unit itself.

thmooch

1. Send the data to be copied to the cutting plotter, and cut or plot data once.

2. Use the (position-arrow) keys to move the pen to the starting position for cutting or plotting.

3. Press the "pause" key to switch to pause mode.

4. Press the "next" or "previous" key until the following menu is displayed. (copy)

5. Press the "enter" key to display the copy-setting menu.

6. Use the up/down arrow key to select the desired number of copies, then press the "next" or "prev." key.

7. The cutting/plotting operation starts for the number of copies selected.

8. To make further copies, replace the medium and repeat steps 2 to 6.

S

Sign-Man Signs

1. Send the data to be copied to the cutting plotter, and cut or plot data once.

2. Use the (position-arrow) keys to move the pen to the starting position for cutting or plotting.

3. Press the "pause" key to switch to pause mode.

4. Press the "next" or "previous" key until the following menu is displayed. (copy)

5. Press the "enter" key to display the copy-setting menu.

6. Use the up/down arrow key to select the desired number of copies, then press the "next" or "prev." key.

7. The cutting/plotting operation starts for the number of copies selected.

8. To make further copies, replace the medium and repeat steps 2 to 6.

Thank you. That's it.