Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec CE5000-60 stuck on start up screen

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by binki, Apr 19, 2019.

1. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    It is stuck on 60 V6.40HL >>>> on start up.

Any thoughts on how to clear this? I already did a reset. Graphtec is closed until Monday.

Tags:
  2. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    If I unplug it it will go to either Load Media!! or Roll 1 Press Enter. Pressing enter or loading media does nothing though.

3. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
  4. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Odd - if it does it again maybe time to take the covers off and blow the dust off the circuit boards and reseat all the connectors - and memory chips (if they are removable).

If that doesn't work try the Stanley Calibration Tool. stanley.jpg

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  5. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    Thanks, it is acting up again today. I will see if I can clean it. I also left a message for the mfg, we will see if they contact me back. There is some show they may be at this week.

6. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    I am giving up on this thing. Two different 'official' support vendors have not returned my calls. Main board is $600 or more, replacement Graphtec is $1800. I will probably go with a Roland for a few hundred more. Any other suggestions for a 24" cutter?

7. binki

binki Very Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    It's for sale, I tried to post on classified but it says I can't post there, not sure why if anyone can help me out with that part.