• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE50060 Pros & Cons?

SE SignSupply

Got ya'll beat. Yesterday I installed a CE5000 at a customers site that had a thermal tip plotter. The stand was made from solid wood.

Needless to say she is still "adjusting" to the new technology and speed!

GypsyGraphics

Jill, I have this exact cutter and love it. It is quiet fast and I'm proof that it is in fact idiot proof.

I really like the Cutting Master software it came with... allows you to cut directly from Illustrator. And as mention above Ordway is a great company to deal with.

amy s.

royster13...I'm considering buying a graphtec 5000. Do you know if it cuts sandblast mask well? That is the main part of my small shop.

thanks,
Amy

amy s.

Jill, I have this exact cutter and love it. It is quiet fast and I'm proof that it is in fact idiot proof.

I really like the Cutting Master software it came with... allows you to cut directly from Illustrator. And as mention above Ordway is a great company to deal with.

Does it cut sandblast well, do you know?

DTFuqua

Mine is over a year old and cuts the thick, rubbery Hartco 425 sandblast mask with very good detail. You'll need the red top blade holder with the 60 degree blade for the thick stuff and the regular blue top blade holder for regular vinyl and thin paint mask.