• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec/Cutting Master Issue

Jillbeans

Hi.
Cutting from Corel 12.
When I hit the rocket icon (to send file to cutter)
I get a "No active document" pop-up via Cutting Master 2.
Any clue as to what is going on?
:thankyou:
Love....Jill

phototec

Sorry Jill, I use Illy, however I had same issues with Cutting Master not working, and I found that I have to close Illy, then launch CM first, after CM is open, then I launch Illy and then NO more communication error.

Maybe try this and see if it helps?

:help

Jillbeans

Hey thanks for looking.
I tried that. Same message. It seemed like a good idea though.
Not sure what is going on.
Will check back in the morning, I hope something works because my time is so limited these days.

Rydaddy

I don't think that I have that "exact" error, but when cutting form Illustrator to our Graphtec occasionally it just flat refuses to work. If I am lucky a re-boot and also unhooking the plotter (ours is USB connected) and hooking it back up after a few minutes has worked.

Jillbeans

Again, thanks for looking.
I uninstalled Cutting Master 2 then downloaded it and reinstalled.
Seemed to fix the problem.
Thank God!

signage

Jill if you continue to have issues with this, you may want to look into an old post about problems with X3 after uninstalling X4. I think macromonster has a script that fixes te problems.