Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec FC7000 drivers

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by Swell Signs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Swell Signs

Swell Signs New Member

Sep 9, 2008
    I am trying to load my graphtec FC7000 plotter on my new computer which is running Windows Vista. The disk I have for the plotter is only for XP and older, which is what I was previously running. I went to the Graphtec website and downloaded the drivers they offer and I can't get that to load either, it keeps crashing before it can fully install. Does anybody have a driver to load my plotter on Vista?

Tags:
  2. BlueFishDesigns

BlueFishDesigns Very Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    This probably won't help but I recently had to reinstall the driver for my FC7000. Graphtec tech support told me to install the FC8000 driver instead. Said the FC7000 driver had some bugs or something that the FC8000 fixed. I don't have Vista so that probably won't help your problem but I thought I would pass it along.

3. Swell Signs

Swell Signs New Member

Sep 9, 2008
    I'll give it a try. Thanks.

4. Swell Signs

Swell Signs New Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Okay, the FC8000 driver worked, thanks for the idea. Now my LXI (Flexi knockoff) doesn't work properly on Vista and they don't offer a patch/download to make it work. Have to buy new software for the plotter to run. Ugh!