• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC7000 drivers

Swell Signs

I am trying to load my graphtec FC7000 plotter on my new computer which is running Windows Vista. The disk I have for the plotter is only for XP and older, which is what I was previously running. I went to the Graphtec website and downloaded the drivers they offer and I can't get that to load either, it keeps crashing before it can fully install. Does anybody have a driver to load my plotter on Vista?

GoodPeopleFlags

This probably won't help but I recently had to reinstall the driver for my FC7000. Graphtec tech support told me to install the FC8000 driver instead. Said the FC7000 driver had some bugs or something that the FC8000 fixed. I don't have Vista so that probably won't help your problem but I thought I would pass it along.

Swell Signs

Okay, the FC8000 driver worked, thanks for the idea. Now my LXI (Flexi knockoff) doesn't work properly on Vista and they don't offer a patch/download to make it work. Have to buy new software for the plotter to run. Ugh!