• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtech fc 8000-75 question

CYPSIGNS

Hello, my Graphtech fc 8000-75 is switching to Condition 2 after it cuts.. is there a way to set a default, or keep it from changeing. Im using the USB connection and windows xp and flexisign 8 Pro.
thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hello, my Graphtech fc 8000-75 is switching to Condition 2 after it cuts.. is there a way to set a default, or keep it from changeing. Im using the USB connection and windows xp and flexisign 8 Pro.
thanks

Make sure that Background Settings->Condition Priority is set to 'Manual'. This will make the plotter ignore any set up commands received. This being the desired state of affairs.

CYPSIGNS

Make sure that Background Settings->Condition Priority is set to 'Manual'. This will make the plotter ignore any set up commands received. This being the desired state of affairs.

it is. this plotter is brand new.. i have only changed the condition 1 name, and the force to 40 from 30.

CYPSIGNS

ok, I got it to stop changing my condition #, now i can't figure out why it changes my speed from 40 to 50. any one have any ideas???
thanks

nopalito24

Yes, there 2 ways. (on the plotter)

1, from your ready screen press 1 select user, then 2 user priority and select Keypad. try another cut job.

2, if the above does not do it then press MENU, TOOLS, Condition priority, select Manual. This should do it.

I actually had the same problem, what we had to do is change the setting of the condition number it likes to change too, so far it has changed from an 8 (which we would normally use) to a 1, then two weeks later it changed to a three. So our #1,3, and 8 condition numbers are all the same force, speed, etc... but we use our machine maybe once a month. We also have a list of problems with our cutter. But we are figuring most of them out.

BKorte

Reset FC8000

I just got off the phone with a tech from Graphtec. I had to reset my machine.

Turn the power button on and hold down the "up" button.
Follow the instructions from that point.:thumb: