• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great News Today

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Way to go !!

My wife and I did that years ago... and we've never gotten much past a months expenditures since. Pay it off each and every month.

Jack Knight1979

that is outstanding news! What an amazing thing to have accomplished.
I've been trying hard to do this, but I just can't seem to get over the hump.

I had a card paid off and then my machine broke down a couple times last year and the card was maxed out again.

I'm chipping away each month. congrats to you and your wife. I hope to have the same announcement sometime soon.

WildWestDesigns

well we are looking at next paying off the vehicles. THAN I am PROMISED I will be allowed to buy some machines, lol....

At least you have that. I'm not even promised that. It's get everything done or else....

Congrats though, I'm sure you are enjoying that wonderful feeling.

anotherdog

Congrats,
I have been there and only just got out from it myself. You need a dry boat to weather the interest hikes that are on their way.

Now how about that nice new car you always wanted?

lexsigns

Awesome news! congrats and nice to hear good news :)
Now if I could just follow suit- sometyhing always comes up...you know how it goes lol!

SignManiac

Getting rid of credit card debt is easy. Don't buy crap you don't really need, unless it's a tool of course, they actually make you money :)

It's paying down mortgages that I find hard. I have no car payments and plan on running my truck down to the bare nubs. Got an alert yesterday and my credit score went up again. Highest its ever been at 816!

MatthewTimothy

Getting rid of credit card debt is easy. Don't buy crap you don't really need, unless it's a tool of course, they actually make you money :)

It's paying down mortgages that I find hard. I have no car payments and plan on running my truck down to the bare nubs. Got an alert yesterday and my credit score went up again. Highest its ever been at 816!

I actually post EVERYTHING i dont use or want on Facebook and get made fun of from buddies for it, lol...

allamericantrade

That is my goal for this year. I want an installion truck like an elliot L85 but my wife says Absolutly not until she has a house wich means have to fix my credit and pay off old crap left behind from the first wife. Not to mention I am looking for a flatbed printer. It never ends!!!

TheSnowman

That's awesome! My wife just started taking the Dave Ramsey class about 2 months ago and I think is half way through it. It's working out great. We've taken care of all the "bad debt" and anything left is 0%, and we're on track to be done with it before any interest hits, and it was all business needs for tax purposes anyway...it feels good. Debt is fun, but not having it is funner.