• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greek

mikey-Oh

strokes don't always convey hierarchy. have you considered something from a colour palette of earth-tones?

omgsideburns

OH OH OH i got a good one!

Attachments

• NIKOSLOLOL.jpg
    NIKOSLOLOL.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 74

Tiki

Font Sage
A suggestion
On the top one maybe incorporate the top building into NIKO'S and tighten it up a little more

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 87

signmeup

Tiki that's great. I love the background texture in the blue one.
I'd also see if "Greek Restaurant" could be dropped.

Marco

Hi all, first and foremost ty ty ty. OMGsideburns, I like it, thought I was going to Niko's, a mobster's grill, lol, just kidding, I like it. Tiki, I agree with all above. I think U deserve a big piece of the cake here. I am going at it again today guys. Sign Boy, gosh where u been all this time ;-) Big ty, clarification, I wonder were I been as well. This english thang, think I best continue to say 'is my second language'. smiles to all.

Marco

yikes! just thought about something - could it be that the owners want people to know that GREEK food is served here? hmmm. (greek restaurant)

Sign_Boy

yikes! just thought about something - could it be that the owners want people to know that GREEK food is served here? hmmm. (greek restaurant)

Could be but when I see Bistro & Grill I think food is served there. I'd ask them what they think.
JMO..... Great now I'm hungry, I want a Gyro!!!!

IMHO (H stands for hillbilly), I'd leave "Greek Restaurant" on the sign. Never underestimate the stupidity of the public. Even though the name is Greek and you've literally drawn them a picture with the Greek architecture, I bet many, many wouldn't get the idea it is a Greek restaurant.

Sign_Boy

oops... I don't know what I was thinking:doh:
"Greek" was not mentioned in the name so "Greek Restaurant"
Should be included :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Marco

Practice

Greek One pract8.jpg
I like this concept. I will work on it some more, perhaps a few color changes. Thank you again, love u guys. Oh, oh want to share with you guys something else; I'll post tomorrow under 'Indian'.