• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco Suck again - 4mm corrugate plastic 24x18 BAD!!!!

KevSign

We bough 100 24x18 stocking for UV Flatbed last month, also bought 25sheet 8'x4' - on June we start using 24x18 open the box all curve and edge bended cannot print, print head keep catch it.
I call Grimco and manager said after 30days cannot return. We bought this as stock not using right away how the heck I know to check them 1st. I am trust them good source now is BAD apple.

I ask them to remove my account and email list from now on. We won't buy a dime with them any more. I am in southern CA too many sources to buy supply from.

Watch out bad APPLE from Grimco. They are not responsibility bad product.

Kevin

HulkSmash

We bough 100 24x18 stocking for UV Flatbed last month, also bought 25sheet 8'x4' - on June we start using 24x18 open the box all curve and edge bended cannot print, print head keep catch it.
I call Grimco and manager said after 30days cannot return. We bought this as stock not using right away how the heck I know to check them 1st. I am trust them good source now is BAD apple.

I ask them to remove my account and email list from now on. We won't buy a dime with them any more. I am in southern CA too many sources to buy supply from.

Kevin

that was hard to read.

Grimco has always treated us fair.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Cant say I blame them. How are they to know how you stored them, etc. For all they know you might have stored them in a 140 degree storage shed. Then again, it's what, at most a hundred bucks in product to keep a customer happy...... My Grimco would most likely have replaced them.

CanuckSigns

Yeah, after a month how do they know you didn't drop the box or damage them yourself?

it would have taken less than a minute to open the box when you got them and look, serously

I know what your talking about, i have gotten a box of coroplast blanks that are bowed and they don't suck down on the flatbed. Depending on how bad they are, you can put a 12" leader corooplast the width of the qty you are printing. and then put another behind it as it prints, this helps even out the vacuum pressure and sucks it down to the belt. this has worked for me on Agfa flatbed in the past. another guy I worked with would sometime put down craft paper then the blanks on top, that seemed to work too.

signage

Where is "ORANGE"?
Pat did you read the post?

Kevin

Now quit just scanning and read them:)

All I know is if I sent some one something and a month later they said they were damaged I wouldn't cover it either! Like others have said how would one know if you stored them correctly, got them from some cheap place on the internet and are now saying the ones they sent you are bad!

I found an old car in an old ladies garage, it only had 5,000 miles on it, do you think GM would still warranty it?

Your mistake isn't Grimco's! Live and learn.

Sign Works

Maybe I'm a bit sneaky but you could order another box then call them and tell them it is bad and send back the old box.

petepaz

i have had similar things happen and you learn the hard way that you have to check your material when it comes in. especially the rigid materials.

KevSign

IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0445.jpg
Here are the picture, the way they box is wrong too. I bough from other vendor the keep box flat other way.
Just bough UV Flatbed FB500 last month still learning.

Watch-out buy from Grimco that's all. :thankyou:

Mosh

Maybe I'm a bit sneaky but you could order another box then call them and tell them it is bad and send back the old box.

Sounds like 1) you are ESL and 2) you have only been doing this for a month? I have been dealing with Grimco for YEARS! Any problems I have ever had they fixed....Are you sure you communicated your problem to them correctly?

TheSnowman

Grimco has always stood behind the products they sold me. I had one damaged on my first order with them, and they replaced it no problem. I haven't ordered a ton, but like everyone says, I told them right away and it was no problem.

fmg

I suppose you could always use N Glantz, Advantage or some other sign supply company couldn't you! if you don't like flimco

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Grimco stocks Intplast coro. We have always had the same problem with the top half of the skid. The coro is a little softer than some other brands and it seems to bow along the edge.

This is the reason why we don't use the stuff. We have tried and tried with no luck. Every skids has problems.

Our stuff either comes from Matraplast or Coroplast Canada. If anyone needs flat sheets, we can sell you the blanks we use. Even with shipping, we might still be able to stay competitive. Call 888-509-7446 for a quote.

Where is "ORANGE"?

Orange County is a county in the U.S. state of California. Its county seat is Santa Ana. As of the 2010 census, its population was 3,010,232, making it the third most populous county in California, behind Los Angeles County and San Diego County and the second most populous in the Greater Los Angeles Area after Los Angeles County.[SUP][1][/SUP] It is the sixth most populous county in the United States as of 2009 while at the same time is the smallest area-wise county in Southern California, being roughly half the size of the next smallest county,Ventura.