Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gunslinger Font

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by 102RCR, Sep 17, 2019.

1. 102RCR

102RCR Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Bentonville
    Has anyone ever had any luck contacting KC Fonts for the gunslinger font?

https://www.dafont.com/gunslinger.font

Customer has this font on their logo and I tried reaching out to them to purchase the font, and haven't received a response. After doing some research the creator of the font hasn't been active since 2015. The Demo can be downloaded, but it doesn't include the numerical numbers that I need.

Has anyone had any luck purchasing this font, or am I out of luck up a creek?

Tags:
  2. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  3. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010

It's free for personal use, plus I think they are all the limited demo files.

To the OP: all of the links that were listed on the DaFont listing seem to really not have been active for a long time. I dunno, but could always try to contact the author through those various means and maybe there is one that they check more frequently then the others, even though they may not have much posting activity on the site itself.

4. 102RCR

102RCR Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Bentonville
    Correct, the demo doesn't allow you to use Numbers is my issue.

WildWest, I sent an email through their website, went to facebook and also sent the Author a tweet. still haven't received a response.

5. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

Myfonts.com has 10 of his other fonts for sale, but not Gunslinger. Maybe it's discontinued?

6. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Have you tried contacting him?

Licensing and Full font family with numbers, full kerning and embeddability is available:
    Please contact kcfonts@gmail.com for more info or to obtain a commercial license.