• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gunslinger Font

102RCR

Has anyone ever had any luck contacting KC Fonts for the gunslinger font?

https://www.dafont.com/gunslinger.font

Customer has this font on their logo and I tried reaching out to them to purchase the font, and haven't received a response. After doing some research the creator of the font hasn't been active since 2015. The Demo can be downloaded, but it doesn't include the numerical numbers that I need.

Has anyone had any luck purchasing this font, or am I out of luck up a creek?

WildWestDesigns

It's free for personal use, plus I think they are all the limited demo files.

To the OP: all of the links that were listed on the DaFont listing seem to really not have been active for a long time. I dunno, but could always try to contact the author through those various means and maybe there is one that they check more frequently then the others, even though they may not have much posting activity on the site itself.

102RCR

Correct, the demo doesn't allow you to use Numbers is my issue.

WildWest, I sent an email through their website, went to facebook and also sent the Author a tweet. still haven't received a response.