• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Half a Billion powerball

cajun312

That $500 Million would run our federal government for almost three hours....or could be used to pay .00001% of our federal debt.

But boy I could sure have fun with it :peace!:

skyhigh

You're wasting your money. I already bought the winning ticket. :Cool 2:

I'm heading down to purchase a few. If for no other reason than to inflate your winnings.

You can thank me after you cash in your ticket.

Have I told you lately, how much I admire you Fred? :tongue:

skyhigh

...well....I don't have a problem splitting the pot, cuz I got the winning ticket too!!! :toasting:

I'm heading down to purchase a few. If for no other reason than to inflate your winnings.

You can thank me after you cash in your ticket.

Have I told you lately, how much I admire you Deposit? :tongue:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

C

ColoPrinthead

I just picked up another ticket while on lunch, I like how the numbers on my quick picks look. If I win I'm going to keep my job, hire someone to do my job for me, and annoy the hell out of my coworkers full time.

ThinkRight

I will buy an Island first, then a ranch in Montana , and I will try and spend that much money.
It may take a few years , and I may die trying but it will be Fun !

Arlo Kalon 2.0

It literally scares the hell out of me some of the people I see play big lotteries. I'm talking people who would have NO IDEA how to handle themselves if they won... barely literate. They would have no defense against the vultures that would descend on them. I have thoroughly researched advice from attorneys, tax advisers and financial advisers who post columns online on what to do if you win. Navigating the intricacies of a windfall that huge is at least a two week full time endeavor if you can go from one appointment to the other in succession. I've also read every article available on winners who ended up broke within 3-5 years and the mistakes they made. People who aren't raised in a household with wealth are at a total loss as to how to conduct themselves and it's astounding the things winners have done to go through so much money in such short order and end up bankrupt. If you win, you better get a conceal carry permit or hire private security too because financial naivete makes you an easy target for pros who check the roster of winners. Better form a revocable trust in a fake name and have an attorney pick up your winnings anonymously and learn to use the word "NO!!!" repeatedly in day to day conversation because it's going to be called for a lot. Human nature says that since you won the money instead of earning it you should be openly willing to share it generously. I believe if you want to stay rich, when you get money (by whatever means) you keep it, not give it away or spend it like water. And oh yeah, sorry, but I've had the winning number for two days already... and NO!!!!

ChicagoGraphics

Ok I just got a text from my neice & nephew, they bought me 2 tickets and they swear they are the winning 2, so it looks like i will win the whole jackpot. Sorry guys :peace!:

ThinkRight

Oh yeah I forgot..
My Summa will go to the first person here to pick it up.
I will probably be too busy to use it trying to spend all the money.

rjssigns

To add to Arlo's post I would also make sure my will was in order. Be lucky to make it a year.

How fast is it? Really?! O.K. I'll take two.

Mosh

$2 a time, 2 times a week...I made $104 last year by NOT playing. Beat that suckers!!!!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm intentionally not going to play. I have absolutely no desire to let something like that ruin me. Yep...I still gotta stack of bills staring me in the face, but I'm a happy camper running my own business with a wife (highschool sweetheart of 31 years) who still adores me, and the best kids ever.

Life is good...why would I want to mess with a good thing?

JB