• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Half a Billion powerball

SignosaurusRex

I'm intentionally not going to play. I have absolutely no desire to let something like that ruin me. Yep...I still gotta stack of bills staring me in the face, but I'm a happy camper running my own business with a wife (highschool sweetheart of 31 years) who still adores me, and the best kids ever.

Life is good...why would I want to mess with a good thing?

JB

What you are really saying is..."Money changes people. I don't trust myself or family members to make responsible nor rational decisions with that kind of money available. I'm quite certain that the family unit as I know it would cease to exist and I could not deal with that".

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
What you are really saying is..."Money changes people. I don't trust myself or family members to make responsible nor rational decisions with that kind of money available. I'm quite certain that the family unit as I know it would cease to exist and I could not deal with that".

Perhaps. But how many rock stars, lotto winners, millionaires, etc...are truely content with all the toys and money...let alone still with the same girl they knew in eighth grade?

Money sure as h3ll doesn't fix malignant cancer in a child, the shriveled kidneys of a parent, divorce, rebellious kids or any other number of things.

JB

MikePro

worth the buy-in just to dream of even winning just the $2mil... tho' I could do a lotta damage with 300+ after cash-out tax-out

SignosaurusRex

Perhaps. But how many rock stars, lotto winners, millionaires, etc...are truely content with all the toys and money...let alone still with the same girl they knew in eighth grade?

Money sure as h3ll doesn't fix malignant cancer in a child, the shriveled kidneys of a parent, divorce, rebellious kids or any other number of things.

JB

The big picture is never visible through a narrow window.

SD&F

I can assure you that none of you will be ruined by winning the lottery.
Good people are good people.

SignManiac

Havent checked my numbers yet so I could be one of those who had five numbers which paid a million? Patience is my virtue!