• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Signs101!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I joined Signs101 April 17, 2003 after the then moderator, posted on Signweb about this place. From that small beginnings to now, we as a community are the most active and informative sign forum on the planet. We have had our up and downs, but this place has been a great experience and in some ways changed my life and how I do business. I want to thank Fred again for taking over Signs101 and making this place what it is. I want to thank everyone on the forum for making this such a great place to hang out...

Thank You!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for remembering Rick and thanks for making Signs 101 a better place to be with your many helpful posts. :thankyou: :signs101:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Happy Anniversary !!

So this is what she got you for your Anniversary gift ?? How thoughtful. Or was it one of those, from me to me................

Baz

Yep! Happy 10th Anniversary Fred!:toasting: Been here a long time as well and have met a great many people! Here's hoping for many more years!

SignManiac

Absolutely Rick, I couldn't have stated your sentiments any better than that. Great job Fred! You have built an incredible place for sign makers the world over.

iSign

True dat...
10 years is a long time...
Friends come and go, but this place is a constant resource amidst change!

vid

I joined Signs101 April 17, 2003...

You beat me to it. I actually marked on my calendar to wish you a happy anniversary, today.

There was a thread the other day that had 7 members from the class of 2003 post a comment. It got me wondering who was the oldest. I was thinking that you were in the top 10 of early members. But you're 11 --- that's one louder. ( Nigel Tufnel explains the importance of 11.) Thanks for sticking around. A good chunk of my presumed sign savvy has come directly from your reference posts and critiques.

And yes, it's been an interesting decade of watching the industry, and this site evolve.

Kudos to Fred for somehow guiding the forum to be as active, informative and entertaining as it is. It's a pretty impressive wrangling of some diverse characters with such broad topics in one industry. :toasting:

Marlene

it has become part of my day and I love that when ever I have needed help, so many have done their best to lend a hand. I hope that between my smarta$$ remarks that I too have been able to give some help. thanks Fred for all you do and for all you put up with!

geb

I think I joined April 23, '03. It may have been a post at signweb Rick mentioned. What a great place to go everyday, great knowledge and people. Thanks for listening to all my questions early on, and the hard work and time Fred and moderators have put in to keep it rolling. To think where the industry was when this site went online to now is incredible.

George