• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Fathers Day to All YOU DADDYS

kgirl

Good Morning to ALL YOU DADS out there...

Wishing all you DADS out there a Wonderful Fathers Day!!!!......Dont lift a finger, sit back and a
have a beer and enjoy the day!!!!!

Erik and I (with family) in Palm Springs....sitting back by the pool, drinking beers, margaritas and eating TONS of good food!!!! This has been our family tradition for the last five years coming to Palm Springs......we love it and will continue this tradition for years to come!!!

I would love to hear about YOUR family tradition........

Loves, Kisses and Hugs to you DADS!!!!

SignosaurusRex

Palm Springs sounds damn good. Postponed the annual Fathers Day tradition/festivities here due to sh**ty weather.

Happy Fathers Day to all the other Dads out there!

Techman

I am having a GREAT one.
My son is home from a tour in Afgan,,
My other son finished the year with a 4.0 and is becoming an accomplished jazz musician.
Business is slowly growing.
And we are out looking for sports cars..

J

john1

Happy Fathers Day to the great Dad's out there. Hopefully your treating your children better than mine treats his.

Deaton Design

One thing I always want to be able to say, and that my kids believe, is that I love them unconditionally, and did my best to be a good father to them. If I never achieved anything else, I would be content with that...and thank you Kgirl!.....