• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy not Thanksgiving!

gabagoo

yup!! us hard core Canadians only get one day for Thanksgiving.....

really sucks!!!

Hope all our American cousins have a fun and safe holiday!!!

we jealous!!!

back to the grind over and out

Baz

Thanksgiving or not, i'm lucky that me and my family get along very well. So i get to smooch off free meals often!

Kinda wished we also had Thanksgiving in late november. Movember just doesnt do anything for me (always have a mustach on anyway).

anotherdog

I don't think there has been a Stat day this year that I didn't spend at least a part of working. It's peaceful, the phones are quiet and there are no deadlines.

genericname

There's a webcomic artist I follow who's proposed that we change it to "Kicksgiving Day", and use it to celebrate how awesome old martial arts flicks are. Can't argue with that.

Baz

No .. i keep it short ... When it starts to smell like yesterday's soup then i know it's time to wash it!:covereyes:

genericname

Hahahaha gross!! I won't be having soup for the next while.

I'm one of those "non-participants" as far as movember goes.....it's a good cause and everything but I can't rock a mustache.

Some people can, but not this guy.

Most "participants" can't either. Again, good cause, but most just use it as an excuse to look like a creepy uncle.

Tim Aucoin

Happy work day you guys! :smile:
I don't like HEAD hair, let alone facial hair!! :ROFLMAO:

Cold and snowy here today... headed to Phoenix in another 33 days for 2 weeks! :clapping: Gonna be a great little get away AND Wendy & I will finally meet up with Gigi for a few days!