Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Stupid day!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by anotherdog, Jan 11, 2013.

1. anotherdog

anotherdog Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2008
    In celebration of the end of the week and the opportunity to catch up over the weekend, I printed half a roll of mesh banner. This morning I cut it down to send for hemming. Everything okay until I begin to strip off the backing film... Yup I printed 200 sq feet on the back of the roll.

:doh:

Tags:
  2. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Don't feel too bad - at least you can reuse it (hopefully) M.y stupid day was yesterday. I printed a partial wrap on Oracal 651 instead of IJ180cv3
    ... not only wasted the material... wasted the time (I didn't have) to reprint it!

3. anotherdog

anotherdog Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Can't reuse, cut down into smaller banners. I was clever see, cutting them all down then going back to the first one and stripping the backing. ...it would make a nice sun shade though.

I'm on a high dose of percocet because of a trapped nerve, I have the choice of the self-employed; Pain and no mistakes or fluffy and stupid. Needles to say, this morning I am fluffy.

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Sh!t happens.... be happy and stay fluffy :thumb:

5. natedawg9640

natedawg9640 Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Appleton, Wi
    i'm fluffy but it's more from my luncheon choices.

6. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    I've printed a whole wrap on scotch cal on accident before :(

7. lol.

I'm going to hit 50 hours today. Last night I washed some laundry while I was working late and took it home to dry it. I was so out of it that when I got home I washed it again instead of putting it in the dryer. :banghead:
    I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off.

8. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    and watch the broncos make the ravens look foolish?

9. Damn, straight! :rock-n-roll: I'm picking up some orange and purple after work. I hope we get a foot of snow during the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdyMPLogVc4

10. Sign Up Graphics

Jan 8, 2007

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :doh: :bushmill: :Sleeping: :thumb: