• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Stupid day!

anotherdog

In celebration of the end of the week and the opportunity to catch up over the weekend, I printed half a roll of mesh banner. This morning I cut it down to send for hemming. Everything okay until I begin to strip off the backing film... Yup I printed 200 sq feet on the back of the roll.

:doh:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Don't feel too bad - at least you can reuse it (hopefully) M.y stupid day was yesterday. I printed a partial wrap on Oracal 651 instead of IJ180cv3
... not only wasted the material... wasted the time (I didn't have) to reprint it!

anotherdog

Can't reuse, cut down into smaller banners. I was clever see, cutting them all down then going back to the first one and stripping the backing. ...it would make a nice sun shade though.

I'm on a high dose of percocet because of a trapped nerve, I have the choice of the self-employed; Pain and no mistakes or fluffy and stupid. Needles to say, this morning I am fluffy.

C

ColoPrinthead

lol.

I'm going to hit 50 hours today. Last night I washed some laundry while I was working late and took it home to dry it. I was so out of it that when I got home I washed it again instead of putting it in the dryer. :banghead:
I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off.

HulkSmash

lol.

I'm going to hit 50 hours today. Last night I washed some laundry while I was working late and took it home to dry it. I was so out of it that when I got home I washed it again instead of putting it in the dryer. :banghead:
I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off.

and watch the broncos make the ravens look foolish?