• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone used Nazdar ink? CET Q series

Spencer_cBlue

Hello everyone, we are just doing some casual shopping around for new UV Ink supplier.
We have no issues with our current supplier, just looking around.
I found a site called Nazdar and they have inks, they are not named like "96 Series" but I do believe they run in our machine. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the 730 UV Cure Ink from Nazdar?
Is the 730 even for our machine? How is the quality of the ink?
All questions I would like some insight on if you please.
Thanks

Edit: Our machine is a CET Qseries Flatbed

Last edited:

d fleming

Nazdar is a major ink manufacturer. A lot of after market carts from other companies are supplied by nazdar and relabeled. I have used them for screen printing for 40 years now and used their carts with great success in my solvent printer for 10 years ( I no longer have it) with no issues.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We've used Nazdar on both our Rolands for years with zero issues. They've been in the ink game for a LONG time and they're the only aftermarket company I would trust.
I wish I could switch our Oce Arizona to their inks but unfortunately the bags are too big.

I'd get in touch with them and find out which series is compatible with your machine/inkset and ask for some references.

Spencer_cBlue

Nazdar is a major ink manufacturer. A lot of after market carts from other companies are supplied by nazdar and relabeled. I have used them for screen printing for 40 years now and used their carts with great success in my solvent printer for 10 years ( I no longer have it) with no issues.
That's great news, the cost of the ink is basically half of what we pay now, so needless to say I was skeptical.

Spencer_cBlue

We've used Nazdar on both our Rolands for years with zero issues. They've been in the ink game for a LONG time and they're the only aftermarket company I would trust.
I wish I could switch our Oce Arizona to their inks but unfortunately the bags are too big.

I'd get in touch with them and find out which series is compatible with your machine/inkset and ask for some references.
Thanks for commenting and letting me know. Congrats on your Arizona those are beautiful machines.

petepaz

yeah what they said. been using nazdar for over 40yrs also, mostly silk screen inks but the past 5 yrs or so also their digital inks. if you are going to use after market inks it's smart to go with a company that actually makes ink. they have always been good with service as well. no complaints. just get some info on the inks from their tech guys first.