• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you affected your business this time?

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
Sorry for any inconvenience in using GOOGLE translation software

Although the good news is that the impact of my country is not serious

But the epidemic is well controlled.

Inevitably, the decline in business caused by the relationship between the world economy and viruses is more affected than the viruses.

Consumer austerity export orders are canceled, people dare not go out, corporate revenue declines, cutting marketing expenses, etc.

The advertising industry in our country is facing an unprecedented winter

This month's revenue is only 1/3 of the same period last year.
I hope the business can return to the original level as soon as possible
Otherwise, this year will continue and many people / companies cannot survive this year

It ’s really worrying without CASE. Thank you for listening to my complaint. I wonder if the influence of colleagues in different countries is also huge?

I do not sell signs. I sell sign drawings for a living. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected my business drastically. I am getting only 20% of the revenue I used to get prior to the pandemic.
IF it goes on too long I will have to seek employment outside of the sign industry.

Andy D

Most of my customers are in the construction industries; contractors, engineers, architects, ect.
& they're all telling me that Covid either hasn't affected (effected?) their work load or it has increased...
Which is good for me, but I think it's also a good economic sign.