• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hawk, Eagle, or bird Mascots

Graphics2u

I was wondering if anyone recognizes any of these mascots in the picture? They are various hawk mascots for a nearby school that have been used over the last 40-50 years. I'm sure some are just generic clipart. Maybe you can point me in the direction of a site they can be purchased from.

Thanks

Attachments

• East.jpg
    East.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 95

Justin

I seen the one on the top left, and top right before somewhere... I know the one on the top right is coming to mind as a mascot somewhere..

Anyway, you may check with vectordoctor.com if noone can find you a ready-made clipart.. He may be able to trace these you have into a vector..

Graphics2u

Those are the two familiar looking one to me also. I've been searching and coming up blank. May have to have them vectorized.

vid

Those are the two familiar looking one to me also. I've been searching and coming up blank. May have to have them vectorized.

This is soooooo refreshing --- May all the blessings of a good life follow you!

You must be a either a Panther or a Cyclone - LOL

Top left is a mugshot of Herky back in the day. I think he is still available on black and gold swag.

Dang, Imagtail beat me to it - but, the blessing is still in earnest!

Last edited:

Graphics2u

This is soooooo refreshing --- May all the blessings of a good life follow you!

You must be a either a Panther or a Cyclone - LOL

Top left is a mugshot of Herky back in the day. I think he is still available on black and gold swag.

Dang, Imagtail beat me to it - but, the blessing is still in earnest!
I'm a Cyclone! No wonder I couldn't tell what they were!

Just figured out the top right is another old Herky!