• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

He called me for help with his sign

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What does he need you to do besides fix that piece bent out of place in the top right corner? Other than that I don't see anything wrong with that sign!

Kudos to the sign company that said, "Yes, I can do all of these things for you." Followed by, "Permits? We don't need no stinking permits!!!"[/QUOTE]

Oh, I like it..... I like it..... I like it.....​

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm thinking of splitting the sign in half, top half cell phone repair and the bottom half smoke shop with a black vinyl divider bar. i dont have the job yet so we'll see if he bites.

Stacey K

I like making signs
What a strange business...repairing cell phones and selling smoke products.

And about the sign...ugh, it's bad!

Andy D

Got to love the electrical wire going up the pole & I'm guessing over the face on the other side... to the spotlights just hanging from the top of the can.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What a strange business...repairing cell phones and selling smoke products.

And about the sign...ugh, it's bad!

Not really. Around here there are quite a few Indians doing this with an occasional mid eastern thrown in. They all sell this silly sh!t, in the same place at malls, main streets and other places.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Not really. Around here there are quite a few Indians doing this with an occasional mid eastern thrown in. They all sell this silly sh!t, in the same place at malls, main streets and other places.

yup, you hit the nail on the head

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Here ya go with a design. I left the phone number off cuz you can't call someone when your phone is broke!
TOWLIES.jpg

Medina Signs

Old Member
Hey Tex,

While you at it could you let me know what a "Puff Bars" is/are? Bullet #8.
And #9 apparently he has only 1 cigar for sale