• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Health Care Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...ignorant rant mercifully deleted...

...You could also support the idea of universal and/or affordable healthcare, and work WITH your local government and legislators to solve the problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs....

Only a a diseased liberal mind would venture such a thing. To quote the late great RR: "Government isn't the solution, government is the problem."

Work with them" Are you completely unhinged? The vast majority of government, any government [actually any organization], exists to ensure the continued existence of that government and to make life easier for those doing the governing, not providing any benefit to the governed.

The only legitimate purpose of government is to recognize the ownership of private property and to protect and defend that property. Before anyone can claim ownership of anything there necessarily needs to exist some authority to recognize that ownership. From this flows a system of laws and national defense. Any other function, ANY other function, is far better served via the private sector.

Think for a moment, hard as that be be for you; if a national defense exists but does not defend the property rights of people and all that flows from that, then the only thing the government is defending is the government itself.

That ought to drive a stake through the heart of this thread....

fresh

....deleted moronic banter.....

The only legitimate purpose of government is to recognize the ownership of private property and to protect and defend that property. Before anyone can claim ownership of anything there necessarily needs to exist some authority to recognize that ownership. From this flows a system of laws and national defense. Any other function, ANY other function, is far better served via the private sector.

deleted even more moronic banter...

Apparently you've never heard of this thing called the US Constitution. Sorry that your selfish hopes and dreams are crushed within the first sentence....

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What about infrastructure? I don't know if you live in an area that's been getting hammered with snow and ice this winter, but according to your selfish views, everyone should just sit and rot. You know, my 89 year old grandmother? Yeah, she isn't worthy of a plowed street, because that would be "better served via the private sector" and she can't afford it. He11, according to you, if you are not a productive member of society, you might as well just die. Right?

Your generation and like-minded friends have all but destroyed our country. My only wish is that the lot of you all assemble and succeed from the US. You can keep all of your money-sucking red states, and we'll keep our productive, progressive blue states. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.