• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Activity Software

activitydude

Hi everybody! I've been posting a little on this site since last week and decided that it's one of the best I've seen. We always like to hear from prospects and customers about our software and company so I decided to take out a Merchants License to play fair.

Anyway, if you have any questions or comments for us please let me know. And, of course, you're invited to visit our website at www.activitysoftware.com.

:thankyou:

activitydude

How's things in Lewisville?? I went to HS there 25yrs ago!!

Well, we moved here about 13 years ago and it has changed so much in that time you probably wouldn't recognize it. We love it here. Good people and good weather. Not like St. Louis. :thumb:

cOrKinSA

Welcome from South Texas.
Went on your site and your flash is to small for me to see.
It could also use some screen shots as well.
Then most importantly, I can't seem to find the price?
All in all it seems interesting.

activitydude

Welcome from South Texas.
Went on your site and your flash is to small for me to see.
It could also use some screen shots as well.
Then most importantly, I can't seem to find the price?
All in all it seems interesting.

That's why I like this place. Plenty of people willing to let us know when things need fixed or changed. I'll get on the website fixes now.

And, as for pricing, we start out at $1995.00 for the first license. This includes 6 months free support. Did you want a contact from our sales department?

activitydude

OK! I've redone the Advantage Features page. Let me know if it helps. Oh, and I got your request!

:thankyou:

Last edited:

activitydude

We set up a download from our FTP site. I've notified sales about your question.

Terry

P.S. I went out and fixed the links to our pdfs also.

Last edited: