• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Activity Software

activitydude

I just wanted to take a moment to say :thankyou: and :U Rock:to all of the people that have welcomed me and my company to this forum.

I've already gotten good advice about our website and fixed it. Anyway, thanks for wecoming me.

activitydude

Dude,

Your website needs major work. I was on your site a week or so ago and requested information and still have yet to hear from anyone.

I really hate building a website. :( It's never finished. Anyway I did work on it yesterday and fixed a lot of things my loyal employees didn't point out. Grrrrr....

Try again and let me know if you still have problems. I want it to be open to anyone that is interested in our software or uses it and want to learn new features.

Thanks again,
Terry

activitydude

Why Should I Keep Pos? Im Thinking About Changing To Cyrious.

Well, Keith, I certainly can't stop you changing providers if you wish but look at it this way.

You will have to learn a new system and then teach it to your staff, the Cyrious System you listed above is kind of a backward step since we include a lot of the features that you are not getting for the price and are already part of your Activity system, and we don't put any limit on how many invoices you create. If you create more than 50 a month we don't charge you and it means our software is helping you in your business.

I've asked my Customer Service Manager to look into any particular problems you have reported to our Service Center since purchasing our product.

I'm going to give you a call in a litle while to dicuss it further with you.

Terry Miller
President
Activity Software