• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Dirty Jersey!

K Chez

Yes, I do things out of order sometimes-like posting stuff THEN posting here! lol

My name's Kenny, been doing signs/vehicle lettering for a few years and just made the jump and opened my own shop. I've been doing graphic art and prepress for screen printing in addition to being a screen printer for 20+ years and been pinstriping for about 5.

When I'm not working (which isn't very often) I also design and race small cars called microstocks and do scheduling, promotion and PR for the series that I race with.

And because I have so much free time, I also play in a band that sometimes tours, usually overseas.

On the personal side I'm a cancer survivor, have a wonderful 12 yr. old daughter, an awesome girlfriend, and a really cool life that I get to do all the things I enjoy and occasionally make some money doing it!