• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Florida !!!!!!

ronl1975

Great site and people here I see ! I do have a quick question.. I am new and was wondering if there an alternative cleaning solution rather than spending $80 for a gallon of the stuff ? Would alcohol work ? I have a Roland VP540. Thanks for all the help !
Ron

ronl1975

Thanks for the welcome guys ! I seen on google where people are using windex to clean some print heads, will this work ? Thanks again !

Sticker Dude

:Welcome: to :signs101: :U Rock: FLORIDA people rule! :U Rock:
where abouts in Florida?
Alcohol does wonders very good cleaning agent but rapid prep I think is great

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

Use the cleaning fluid. Keeping your machine working and clean is not something you want to skimp on. That $80 gallon is about as cheep as you can go but it has limits. It should not be used in some places so read and follow the directions.

OneUpTenn

Cant help with your question either but if you want to ask "What is your football team's record?" I would say 9-0

Welcome from Tenn

Craig Sjoquist

|Welcome to a outstanding forum

excuse,... unable to help on printing except design.... but cleaning fluid designed for printers, would be my 1st best bet till another is proven ....experiance tells me that when ya follow directions

Orlando here

benjercorp

Welcome and $80 dollars per gallon is good men your machine deserves it. You want to get 20% less on all your great work don't be cheap.