• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Kentucky

k2ds

Hey guys - I'm a new member here as of a few hours ago. Been reading these forums for weeks as they always happen to pop up when I searched Google for noob questions. I 'preciate all the help you guys have given me that you didn't even know you were giving.

I have a newfound love for "signage", using that term loosely as I am certain in has 100's of meanings, as I have just gotten a vinyl plotter a few weeks back. I am actually a graphic and website designer but natural progression of growing my company led me into the vinyl business.

I don't know much about the "business" but I am here to learn and read and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Heck, I may even be able to help someone else out ... who knows?

I chose eBay for my first purchase of a very inexpensive plotter; a Seiki. Thus far, it has done everything I have needed it to do such as store front window displays, car decals, yard signs and even some designs I have done for local high schools on basketball court floors.

That's it for now!
Justin

vinylbarry

Yep Greenville
Been down to murray several times good fair down there Bell City amusments same as we have here also went through there to play lone oak in High school football I am a asst coach here.
Been to the strawberry fest not to far from there.
Love Murrays football staduim.

k2ds

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes! Wow - so many relationships already found towards my little town. It's a small world afterall!

Ken

Welcome from BC.
You're still in the fun stage..hope you never lose that...
Cheers!
Ken

k2ds

Welcome from another Kentuckian. You do good work. Checked out your website.

Hey ... I know you! Well, that's not exactly true, but I heard a guy in Benton, KY bragging about you. I heard you do amazing work with illustrations. Nice to meet ya!