• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

TR Young

Hello! My name is Troy and I am a one-person sign shop. I basically specialize in custom decals and business logo creation, and banners, as well as anything that requires solid (non-gradient) colors. I did completely design and applied the graphics for my best friend's race car this year and would like to get into that a bit more.

I found this forum last night while searching for a part for my plotter, and thought I'd join up. It's always nice to hear feedback from fellow designers about things.

Jillbeans

Hi Troy!
My aunt has lived in Massilon for ages.
She's too old to buy signs tho.
My great-grandparents moved to Canton after they immigrated in the 1870s. We used to go back there for reunions when I was very small.
Love....Jill

TR Young

Hi Troy!
My aunt has lived in Massilon for ages.
She's too old to buy signs tho.
My great-grandparents moved to Canton after they immigrated in the 1870s. We used to go back there for reunions when I was very small.
Love....Jill
Small world, eh?:wink:

threeputt

Hello Troy, I'm up in the Pacific Northwest. Graduated Strongsville High, Ohio a million years ago. Spent time in Mansfield, too. (not the prison).

Welcome to the board.

synergy_jim

Hello! My name is Troy and I am a one-person sign shop. I basically specialize in custom decals and business logo creation, and banners, as well as anything that requires solid (non-gradient) colors. I did completely design and applied the graphics for my best friend's race car this year and would like to get into that a bit more.

I found this forum last night while searching for a part for my plotter, and thought I'd join up. It's always nice to hear feedback from fellow designers about things.

Welcome Troy!!!

We are right down SR 21 about 20 mins in Strasburg!