• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from sunny Brixton , London

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Hello.

I've spent far too much time reading here, all of it more or less mostly useful, sometimes highly vauable, and occasionally priceless. And

I'm the one man production unit of a photographic centre in London. My work crosses between high end printing - photographic exhibitions for a few moderately reputable galleries, a fair amount of cut and contour cut vinyl ,work mounted to DiBond or AluminIum... down to the dirty sticking of precisely lined up and and carefully cut floors of gaffa tape, so we can make the building compliant.

So, hello, and be gentle :) ish

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Well thank you, and I'll try my best to avoid tripping the autobot switch. Really looking forward to the middle of next week, to shut up shop after what feels like a marathon year.
First exhibition is booked for January 15th, a new outdoor photographic gallery with a dozen 60x40 frames to install, all work SAV on DiBond with an antigrafitti laminate. Wish my old assistant hadn't sent himself to Coventry.