• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from T.O!!!!

Tony Q's Kidd

Hello one and all!

My name is Giuliano (jew-lee-ann-no)
I'm 26 on the 11th of september and i have been in this game since about the age of 10. I coming to you live from Toronto Ontario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a lot of questions but im not sure where to ask them, mostly about the signmaker 4b link card.
Hope to hear from a lot of you and am lookinbg forward to all the promising advice :)

Thanx in advance!

Tony Q's Kidd

Thanks all!
Jill! May I call you Jill or is miss beans ok? Lol I'm not sure what it is. All I've heard is that you can cut images and have more fonts. I'm just not sure of the mechanics of it or how to acquire one. Any help is much appreciated!
And thanks to all again for the warm welcome :)

Jillbeans

Jill! May I call you Jill or is miss beans ok? Lol I'm not sure what it is. All I've heard is that you can cut images and have more fonts. I'm just not sure of the mechanics of it or how to acquire one.
I don't care what you call me as long as it's not late for supper.
The LMK enabled the 4B to cut from the Gerber Graphix Advantage program, so you didn't have to manually kern each letter and use X Y coordinates.
Are you using a plain old 4B?

Tony Q's Kidd

The LMK enabled the 4B to cut from the Gerber Graphix Advantage program, so you didn't have to manually kern each letter and use X Y coordinates.
Are you using a plain old 4B?

Yup, just the GSP Signmaker 4B. It interests me because I'd like to show my father this and plus I'd like to carry on using the machine, it still runs like a clock.

I don't care what you call me as long as it's not late for supper.

Jilly Bean it is then! And I'm never late for supper :)

ChicagoGraphics

If your looking to make money, the 4b is not the machine you want, I don't even think they make parts for it any longer. I have one and was thinking of putting it in a clear case as being the second plotter/cutter out back in 82 I think it was.

Welcome from Chicago

Tony Q's Kidd

If your looking to make money, the 4b is not the machine you want, I don't even think they make parts for it any longer. I have one and was thinking of putting it in a clear case as being the second plotter/cutter out back in 82 I think it was.

Welcome from Chicago

oh no, not as a main source of income. i just enjoy it :) and if i can make a few dollars on the side with it i wouldnt mind at all.