• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Texas maybe

SilverScout

Just moved my base of operation to west Tx and my new building is not done. How sad. Grrrrrrr. IT man here to install new computers and network and there is no phones or electric plug ins. Grrrrrr they said every thing would be done. Any way Hello I'm Dan Reid with Silver Graphics and Sign, at least for now.

SilverScout

Welcome From The Great State of Texas, Good luck with all of that...

Thank you but doesn't the Great State of Texas believe in cool or cold days once in a while. It is craaaaaaazzzzzy hot down here. As for luck, that is why god invented penalty clauses in contracts.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 and people.

Lets see half finished, no power, no phone, no A/C, no net, sitting there looking at the bare walls, & floors. gee another day in paradise.

SilverScout

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 and people.

Lets see half finished, no power, no phone, no A/C, no net, sitting there looking at the bare walls, & floors. gee another day in paradise.

Not to make it sound like I'm crying about it but paradise would be having the other half of the walls put up. Does anyone here have a metal bending machine? Mine is due in this next week and just in-case I need some advise where (what section) would I post my questions?

artbot

yeha and stuff from the houston area. i don't want to hear it! i dream of having a building not finished yet. i'm having trouble getting a massive Quonset tent erected in my backyard which will have osb and dirt floors.

Signguyno1

Welcome from Taxachusetts, home of mumbles Menino, John Kerry (boat tax evader), Blarney Frank (???), the Kennedy Corridor, Cadillac Deval, and the Big Dig!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

It's been cooler in texas than it has been here. Average high temp for the last 60 days is 105 degrees. 108 today.

Hicalibersigns

Hello from Plano. To quote General Phil Sheridan after the Mexico Campaign in 1866, "If I owned Hell and Texas, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."

Welcome.