• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from The Equipment Guy

The Equipment Guy

Hi all!

Just signed up as a Merchant Member. Doing some networking and a close friend, Jon Aston of Marketing Partners told me to spend $200 here. Maybe he likes the Admins...

In lurking around, I noticed a few people I know, I was the Equipment Sales manager at ND Graphics (Gerber Canada) in Toronto for approximately the last decade and before that I worked in sales out of their Ottawa office. I have always loved sign equipment. Working for others after 21 years was getting a little old though...

I am now out on my own, I started a company called The Equipment Guy. I broker deals on used equipment and have been doing equipment needs analysis consulting. Once again, I love what I do!

In the past I have been an active letterhead, a sign guy and a forum junkie. I own a small motorcycle repair shop as well. My Sign Police number was #51 for some of you oldtimers...

The company website is www.theequipmentguy.ca I also do the Twitter thing, facebook and Linkedin. All these profiles can be accessed from the main page of my website (Created by Marketing Partners, a member here!)

I look forward to spending some time here. I hope I have something to add!

Craig

wes70

Welcome Craig! I may have purchased my d60 (eclipse) from you about 3 years ago. Great to have you aboard!

Wes

tanneji

Welcome from Little Rock! I have already noticed you helping out on another post so I'm really glad to see you hit the ground running!

The Equipment Guy

Thanks all! Wes I am not sure, did you purchase at Consac...If so it could be, other than that I was not at the Halifax branch a lot. Did go out a few years back to do a bunch of Edge training for a few companies.

V-Engrave, did I sell you guys your Edge? Your name is familiar too me as well.

I do appreciate the welcome!

Craig

Baz

Hahaha! Craig from ND ... How are you man? I used to work for Harry Koffman from 1988 to 2002. Glad to see you are doing alright:thumb:

Welcome to Signs101 from Québec!

lbumbaca

Welcome and if iam right you sometimes hang out in oakville timmy's or i meet you at a motorcyle show last year

2007 hd flhtc :Canada: