• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from yet another customer taker.....

Richard Flint

I work for a Budweiser dist. out here in Commerce TX.

I want to say first off that I am inspiring to open my own sign shop.
I don't like the fact that I do in fact take over other sign shops business.
I hope we can all still be friends, I also hope to give some good advice here on the boards. I have been making cheap coroplast signs, flimsy banners using the cheapest media I can get my hands on, and crappy window posters for 8+ years now. I was introduced to these boards by BoogerB. I am very well trained in Corel x3 and that is about it.

Can we all just get along? :peace!:

Yeah, I use to do a lot of signwork for the local Bud distributor until they decided to buy their own equipment and do most of the work in-house. Oh well......

Anyways, here's one from the past (about 15 yrs. ago). It's all hand lettered. They painted the building (around the sign) a couple of weeks after we installed it.

By the way.....Good Luck with your new venture!

Attachments

• Sh-Booms.jpg
    Sh-Booms.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 115

Big House Signs

old bud signs

:thread Boy we sure have jumped this one.

Here some of my old bud pics...done with my work horse ioline classic, that still making me money!

Attachments

• bud1sign4.jpg
    bud1sign4.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 119
  • budkareoke.jpg
    budkareoke.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 109
  • budsign4.jpg
    budsign4.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 88