• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Sign 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

Isn't it a joy to look forward to getting up in the am and going to work you enjoy?

wavewalker

new guy

just starting in the cnc side of the business I am basically a knife maker I do a lot of native American work and design. I want to add another side to the business signs and also to do engraving work on bone , wood ,and other materials. This forum looked to have a lot of good info from professional people that have the know how. Hope you don't mind some probably dumb questions at first until I get the hang of this. So if you have some critical answers I won't be offended. Just a part of the learning process . Thanks for your patience. Terry J Smith :Big Laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Big welcome from Chino, CA! If you are ever in need of some high quality vinyl at a great price, feel free to check out our online store. Call us for additional discounts =)

Warm regards,
Signworld Team

Mark H

Wanted to introduce myself before I jumped on the band wagon and started firing questions. I am in NC and currently make small signs and decals. It started out as a hobby, but now I can't get enough of it. It's all I think about doing even in my sleep!!! I've been doing this for 1 year and 5 months. Still a baby in diapers, but hopefully will be easy to potty train.

I started out with a very cheap cutter and after 4 months, I made enough in profits so that I sold it and upgraded to the Roland GX-24. I was amazed at the difference in the 2 machines. I now have a great oppertunity and a few customers already lined up, so that I can now move up to a printer/cutter. My learning process has been very slow, but working a full time job and doing this on the side limits my time to practice, practice, practice!! Anyway, I hope to have a Roland SP300 within the next coule of weeks from my local dealer. Already took everyone's advice about spending a little extra by having a close by tech/service.

Also wanted to say that I have been reading off of this site for the past 1 1/2 years!! Never became a member until this morning, but loved reading through the posts. I've even read some posts back to early 2008!! LOL

I look forward to asking some crazy questions and getting some of those hilarious remarks from you guys...... So please cut loose!! :thankyou:
Welcome. What kind of small decals to you do? I outsource stuff like that, send me your contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.