• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helmet Wrap!

signtist2004

Helmet Template

Hi. nice work Im looking for a template, were wrapping a helmet for the first time. Any ideas how to layout a template? i have the design but cannot figure out how to print a 3 dimensional object on a flat plane.... ANY ideas will help. Thanks in advance. Lorin

signtist2004

Helmet Template

Hi. nice work Im looking for a template, were wrapping a helmet for the first time. Any ideas how to layout a template? i have the design but cannot figure out how to print a 3 dimensional object on a flat plane.... ANY ideas will help. Thanks in advance. Lorin

jasonzapoli

3m primer?

The black vinyl was Hexis HX20890 Hexpress, the printed parts were on 3MIJ380 & laminate.

I used the 3M primer in the harsh recess areas and the joints down the middle to stop the vinyl from lifting. i Have done one with the same materials but without primer & it came out fine, i just wanted to try it this time.

dose anyone here wrap helmets with prints? i cant imagine it can be done??

What 3M primer do you use for vinyl application.

Thanks!!!