• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP (Anagraph AE-70 plotter)

curry.copy

So I blew a fuse on my AE-70 plotter (I know old skool). In the process of accessing the fuse which is located on the bottom panel. I tilted the plotter too far forward and it fell off my table. So now I have a broken encoder that attaches to the x-motor. It is the black cases that is bolted to the motor and contains the thin metal disc. On AE-70 both motors are the same.

I am hoping that someone out there has an old encoder or at least I can order a new one. Please let me know.
Thanks in advance

CS-SignSupply

I have located the encoder for the Elite and Extreme models but nothing for the original AE-70 series. More than likely, the encoder for the Elite series will work on your Express model.

If so, the cost is $146 plus shipping. The entire motor assembly is $230 plus or minus.

Compatibility and availability will be know shortly. Thank you.

CS-SignSupply

Just received word from APD that the AE-70 motors are not the same as the AE-60E, AE-75E, and other Express or the newer Extreme Series.

The AE-70 motor is no longer stocked. I am awaiting lead time response now.

The mainboards on these units are bit pricey at $875.