• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help. Can not open port

MariaMartini

Don't know if this will help but I had the same problem last month only it was a Graphtec cutting out of Illustrator.

What I believe happened is that my computer (Mac) auto updated and the driver was no longer compatible. I updated the drivers and it fixed the problem.

Hope that helps!

This means you have lost communication between you computer and printer. You could try to ping the printer. If you do not connect, then check the router and cables. If you do not know how to ping the printer IM me.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
check connections

did you recently update windows?

did you recently do anything with your router/firewall/internet security program?

Dave L.

If you are outputing from Flexi, is your printer still set up in the Production manager and is the IP correct?
If from Versaworks, select the printer settings tab then the same in the menu, hit verify and see if it connects then.
Are you hooked up to the internet via wireless?

cgsigns_jamie

Does another computer have the same IP address??

When I first got my XC it worked great for a week and one day I just couldn't connect any more. As it turns out one of the computers in the office had the same IP address. I just added a little reservation for the printer on my DHCP server so no other device would interfere and that fixed it right up.